NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, June 23, 2008

2008 Maui Writers Conference & Retreat



This is the extravaganza sponsored annually by Writers Digest. Is this a dream event for writers or what? Held in Honolulu this year, the retreat is from August 22 to August 28, followed by the conference itself from Friday, August 29 to Monday, September 1. For information, visit http://www.mauiwriters.com/ You can also sign up for the conference’s online resources for a reasonable price at the same site. I don’t think this particular event is on my horizon in the near future, but I like to visualize being asked to be one of the many extraordinary speakers at some future conference!

No comments: