NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, August 1, 2008

More calls for submissions: A Cup of Comfort

Shown is a recent volume, A Cup of Comfort for Sisters

A Cup of Comfort is a series of anthologies containing inspiring true stories. Upcoming volumes include A Cup of Comfort for Fathers (submit stories by August 31, 2008), A Cup of Comfort for Parents of Children with Special Needs (submit stories by September 30, 2008), A Cup of Comfort for Dog Lovers II (submit stories by December 15, 2008), and A Cup of Comfort for the Grieving Heart (submit stories by February 1, 2009). The web site has detailed guidelines for each volume, as well as tips for having your story accepted. For more information, see http://www.cupofcomfort.com/share.htm

No comments: