NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, October 19, 2008

Michael Perry--our favorite local writer



In Western Wisconsin, Michael Perry is our literary hero. If you haven't ever heard him speak, you're in for a treat. On Wednesday, October 29, he'll be reading from one of his earlier books, Population: 485, at the Memorial Student Center on the campus of UW-Stout in Menomonie, Wisconsin. The event will begin at 7 p.m. in the Terrace on the upper level of the Center. If you can't make it, then you can get some good laughs on his web site and his public television "Clodhopper Reports" at http://www.sneezingcow.com/index.htm

No comments: