NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Write a novel in a month



Once again, the National Novel Writing Month is creeping upon us with the speed of a writer’s block. You can sign up now to spend November working on your masterpiece, and end with 50,000 words that you wouldn’t have written by December 1. Visit http://www.nanowrimo.org/ I didn’t take advantage of this opportunity last year, but I’m glad to see it’s still going strong. Check out Procrastination Station and, for those of you who are still young, visit the Young Writers Program.

No comments: