NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, October 2, 2008

“Get Organized” week



October 5 through 11 is National Get Organized Week. The National Association of Professional Organizers has declared it to be the time to finally get things tidied up and sorted out. Visit http://sbinformation.about.com/b/2003/10/07/national-get-organized-week.htm to take the Get Organized Quiz or read the 12 tips to organize your small business by Jane Applegate. I particularly like her suggestion to schedule “in days” and “out days.” I am not a member of this association—they would not want me! However, I do intend, someday, to be a well-organized, clutter-free person in my professional and personal lives. Someday has just not yet come . . .

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Erica Hanson

I have just read some of your posts.

I liked the way in which you put the words in creating the whole scene of a meaning.


If you are interested in reading short stories and other writings by an Indian author, do visit my blogs.

Naval Langa

John Guzlowski said...

Erica, I sit here in my study in a swamp of loose papers, broken pencils, yards and yards of electrical cables connecting cameras and printers and scanners and computers and microphones, and I realize that what I need is a "get organized" MONTH.

But thank you for getting me started.

As soon as I post this, I am going to try to untangle the cables on my coffee table.