NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More about teachers and writers



A great site for both teachers AND writers is at http://teacherwriter.net/. I think her real name is Suzanne Pitner. She writes articles under that name, plus she writes fiction and paranormal romance as Suzanne Lilly, and she writes for children and young adults as SariAnne Miller. She has a web site for her classes at http://teacherweb.com/CA/EspartoElementary/Pitner/NewsFlash.stm On the site, she has tips for writing, teaching, and even contests for both are listed. Also included is a link to Query Tracker—a great site that helps in the Quest for the Perfect Agent. This is one busy teacher and writer!

2 comments:

Suzanne Lilly said...

Thanks, Erica, for the blog post. I noticed your incoming link as I was posting my latest. I've been following your blog for a while now...you inspire me!

Suzanne/Teacherwriter

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Erica Hanson

Thanks for the speedy response and the nice comment on my humorous article.

I have just visited the website you referred--http://teacherwriter.net/ The idea of attaching the writing with pictures is an useful one.

Keep visiting.

Naval Langa