NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, September 22, 2008

Call for submissions: travel writing



Write about your favorite place to visit in the U.S. and submit it by October 31 to 52 Perfect Days. Essays should be 750-1,000 words, and the more obscure the better. Visit the web site at http://www.52perfectdays.com/2008-travel-writing-contest There is no entry fee, and the winner will get $150. This isn’t quite enough money to rate inclusion in The Money Corner, but it is still worth checking out!

No comments: