NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Al Harris: musician, writer, and explorer



I first learned of musician and writer Al Harris through the Artella web site (http://www.artellawordsandart.com/ ), where I bought Harris’ Bach Flower Music CD. Based on the flower essence remedies, Harris developed music with similar properties. I was enchanted by both the concept and music. See http://www.bachflowermusic.com/ for more information. Since then, I’ve run across interviews and other products by Harris and have been intrigued both by his insights and his creative techniques for self-exploration. I just finished the AlphaBetter Workshop by Marney Makridakis (my final Muse is Zany Zelda). Ready and eager to move onto the next journey, I’ve already begun Harris’ Musicmorphosis Workshop.

No comments: