NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, March 13, 2009

Recently read: Michael Connelly’s Echo Park



One of my favorite writers in the thriller genre, Connelly’s hero Harry Bosch never disappoints. Bosch, a sensitive guy as always, is haunted by a case he didn’t solve. As a detective now in the LAPD Open-Unsolved Unit, he gets to try again to bring justice for the victim. An accused murderer is negotiating a deal to avoid the death penalty by confessing to several unsolved cases, one of which was Bosch’s. As Bosch scrutinizes the file, interviews the prisoner, and revisits the people involved in the 13-year-old case, it appears that he and his partner may have missed a clue. A good read with plenty of action and angst!

1 comment:

Jenn Nixon said...

I've only read the first Bosch book so far. I think I have this book in my TBR file. Connelly is fantastic!