NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, August 17, 2009

Recently read: Kendall Farr’s Style Evolution



A quick fun read, this book by stylist Farr gives points for looking good no matter what your age. She helps the reader identify her style (mine wasn’t, as I’d always though, Aging Urban Boomer Lately Ruralized) . Farr gently suggests that even the middle-aged should not wear their sweats everywhere. Add in considerations for body type, coloring, and what you spend your time doing, and the result is a practical, easy-to-read guide to spiffing up your look.

1 comment:

jayneleni said...

May I borrow this sometime? My "aging hippie" look is getting old.....