NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, August 9, 2009

Screenwriting workshop



The Hass Fine Arts Center, the site of the UW-Eau Claire Department of Music and Theatre Arts


The University of Wisconsin—Eau Claire is offering a workshop this fall in writing for movies. Screenwriting is a specific category of writing, and this workshop is designed to give you an edge in the field. The instructor, Dr. Wil Denson, is a retired UW-EC Theater professor whose award-winning plays, television, radio and film scripts have been produced throughout the United States.

Denson’s Screenwriting for the Film Industry workshop is eight weeks, beginning September 15. The cost is $95 (a bargain, in my opinion!). For more information, visit the web site at www.uwec.edu/ce/enrichment or contact the UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education Office, (715) 836-3636 or toll free 1-866-893-2423.

No comments: