NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Using the power of laziness



In one of Robert Genn’s newsletter back in July, he stated: “Understanding and taking advantage of our lazy moments may be a significant path to creative success. Feet up in a hammock, a cool one at the side, imagination flies. This can also be a time when dates are penciled in and outrageous notes are made. Laziness breeds the plans and strategies for less lazy times.” Artists, writers, and other creative workers truly do need this free-flowing time to generate inspiration that ultimately blends with discipline to find expression in the material world. To sign up for Genn’s newsletters, go to http://painterspost.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Margaret

http://grantfoundation.net
project

Erica Hanson said...

Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts!
Erica