NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why blogging is good for your career



The Happy Blogger in 2007 when beginning to blog

Carl spotted this article on cnn.com and forwarded the link to me. It’s timely because once again I’m having my students blog. In addition, we discuss in class many of the online communication forms, including Twitter and instant messaging, and their applications to the business world. The article has some excellent points as well as good advice:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/worklife/08/03/cb.blogging.good.for.career/index.html

No comments: