NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, October 25, 2009

November is National Novel Writing Month



The annual challenge to write an entire novel in 30 days is right around the corner (or, to be precise, right on the next calendar page). Visit the web site at http://www.nanowrimo.org/ to learn about the organization and how you can participate. It is the perfect resource and opportunity for procrastinating writers. You’ll be in a good-sized crowd, with over 100,000 participating in 2007 (I couldn’t find the 2008 statistics). Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to writing 175 pages/50,000 words starting November 1 (that’s NEXT Sunday!) and finishing by midnight, November 30.

No comments: