NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, October 11, 2009

Recently read: Patti Digh’s Life is a Verb



If you are one of the few people remaining who have not yet read this book, READ IT NOW. Beautifully designed and illustrated with art by Digh’s readers, the book’s subtitle is 30 days to wake up, be mindful, and live intentionally. It is the result of observations and insights Digh learned as she watched her beloved stepfather die of cancer 37 days after he was diagnosed. She presents a great deal of wisdom in a series of vignettes and anecdotes, often humorous, always inspiring.

No comments: