NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, October 1, 2009

Recently read: John Sandford’s Shadow Prey



This is the second book in Sandford’s series of thrillers featuring Lucas Davenport. A landlord in Minneapolis, a politician in New York, a judge in Oklahoma City: all have been murdered. There don’t seem to be any connections between them other than the murder weapon, which is a ancient Native American ceremonial knife. Davenport teams up with a New York policewoman to find clues that lead to a trail of revenge.

No comments: