NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, December 6, 2009

29 Days to a Smooth Move




I’ve been using the handy workbook written by Donna Kozik and Tara Maras designed to take you step by step through the process of moving. It provides you with places for your notes, schedules, and a wealth of helpful tips. This writing team has produced a number of these useful books, each with its own web site. The Move book was published through iUniverse. Often books I’ve seen that come out of iUniverse are full of typos and errors, but Kozik and Maras’ is well done. This is giving me an idea of my own series of workbooks and web sites . . . when life settles back down!

No comments: