NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Facebook and high school reunions




All the reports in the media that Facebook is now the meeting place for the middle aged are true! I’ve been hearing from so many classmates from Urbana High School, class of ‘70. We even have our own Facebook group for our 40-year reunion. One of the many fun things is that people are sharing photos. I had never seen the above photo of me taken in 1990 the night before our 20-year reunion dinner. Heck, I didn’t even recognize myself at first!

1 comment: