NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Mile-High Move: SOLD!



Against all conventional wisdom, we sold our home (with the much appreciated help of Lonnie Larson) in a down economy in less than two months over the holiday season. I’ve spent a lot of time with the buyers, who have come out now four times from St. Paul, Minnesota, to walk the land and spend time with me and Sharpie (they keep asking if he can stay with the house). All outdoorsy people, the mother will live in the house with her Great Dane, and maintain it (the house, not the Dane) as part of a family trust. The adult children will come to visit from their homes in Manhattan, Washington, D.C., and Minneapolis. I am so excited for them, and they are pretty dang excited, too! We close on March 1 . . . now, Carl and I are bustling around to find a house in Golden that will suit the needs of our Little Prince.

No comments: