NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kenton and Rebecca Whitman add to their creative repertoire



I have written about the amazing talents and energy of Rebecca and Kenton in previous blogs. I met Rebecca years ago when she taught the first belly-dancing class I went to, and I got to know Kenton well because we’re both writers. Now, in addition to music, dancing, horse riding, photography, writing, computer services, and too many other things to mention, they have officially launched a new enterprise: K and R Creative at www.kandrcreative.com

Their services and products include website design, graphic design (logos, ads, brochures, etc.), writing services (grant writing, newsletters, ad copy, editing, etc.) and personal coaching (life and spiritual coaching as well as the intensive Metamorphosis Training Program).

One of the things I’ve observed during the thousands of hours I’ve spent on the Internet is how poor so many websites are. Writers may have brilliant words on their homepage, but the graphics make the words hard to read. Artists may have splendid pictures, but the impact is spoiled by misspellings. And don’t you hate when you click on a tab and nothing happens? If you want to start a website, or make your existing website more professional, K and R Creative is having a special through the end of 2009. Contact them by December 31 via their site at www.kandrcreative.com and receive 10 percent off website design. Be sure to tell them you saw this offer through my blog to receive the discounted price. As usual, I do not make any money off of any books, services or products I mention on my blog.

No comments: