NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, May 9, 2008

Reading: what books are on my bedside reading stacks



As I finish them, I’ll post reviews:


  • Lee Child, Bad Luck and Trouble
  • Peter Mayle, French Lessons
  • Lorna Landvik, Welcome to the Great Mysterious
  • Andrea Camilleri, The Paper Moon
  • Alexander McCall Smith, The Good Husband of Zebra Drive
  • Phil Doran, The Reluctant Tuscan
  • Donna Leon, Fatal Remedies
  • T. Jefferson Parker, Storm Runners
  • Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, Good Omens (yes! They wrote this together!)
  • Graham Thomas, Malice on the Moors
  • Brian Wansink, Mindless Eating
  • Janice Taylor, All is Forgiven, Move on
  • Joanna Masterson, 2007 Guide to Literary Agents (Writer’s Digest book)
  • Linda Woods & Karen Dinino, Journal Revolution
  • Carrie McCarthy & Danielle LaPorte, Style Statement

1 comment:

Classic Lustre said...

Hi Erica - thanks for including our book on your list. Let us know what you think, when you're done.

Keep in touch,

Karryn
Communications Manager
Carrie & Danielle, Inc.