NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, May 30, 2008

What worked; what didn’t

What worked:

  • Using the online agent database at http://www.agentquery.com/ to find the next set of agents to query;
  • Setting up the screen porch with our new chairs with confidence that at some time in the near future we will have warm enough weather to actually sit in them;
  • Having my third week of regular foot detox baths and reflexology;
  • Spending time online and in person with other writers;
  • Practicing biking several miles each day.

What didn’t work:

  • Still not sleeping enough;
  • Getting behind on my business reading;
  • Meeting with a prospective client who didn’t have a clue what she wanted other than she didn’t think she should have to actually PAY a writer;
  • Not taking photographs for a newspaper article.

No comments: