NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, April 14, 2008

Janice Taylor and the 21-Day-Blow-the-Fat-Cells-from-Your-Mind cure: Week 1



Visit the blog of Our Lady of Weightloss at http://blog.beliefnet.com/ourladyofweightloss

I adore Janice Taylor. She’s funny, a great writer, and a great artist. Visit her web site at http://www.ourladyofweightloss.com/ She’s got a blog, too, which you should check out. Her blog not only has images (by Taylor) of Our Lady of Weight Loss, but her food collages will charm you. She has tons of hilarious videos posted to her blog (I haven’t learned how to do that yet, mainly because I have no videos much less hilarious ones), and her jigsaw puzzle is her own art. While you’re visiting her blog, be sure to join the Kick in the Tush club—it’s free.
The 21-Day cure is reasonably priced, and Taylor is an excellent coach. I'm now on Day 8 of the cure. Just the laughing I’m doing is burning off calories! I'm receiving Mental-Cises to do daily, as well as motivational and inspirational essays from Taylor. I have already had a number of insights into my eating-and-exercising behaviors. She's got a new book coming out next month, which I'm eagerly awaiting. See my posting on November 25, 2007, for a review of her first book.

No comments: