NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Friday, July 25, 2008

The Chippewa Valley Business Report



Since the first of the year, I’ve been writing regularly for the regional business publication, the Chippewa Valley Business Report. This month, my article on Linda Adler and the Eau Claire Convention & Visitors Bureau is the cover story. Also in this issue, I interviewed a friend, Maggie Foote, who owns the Oaklawn Bed & Breakfast in Menomonie. She and I got to talk for several hours while I taped our conversation and ate her delicious muffins. How fun is that? That’s one of the many things I love about writing—you get to meet interesting people, learn new things, and sometimes you get muffins! To read both my articles (and the rest of the magazine, too), see http://www.chippewavalleybusinessreport.com/

1 comment:

jayneleni said...

Great work, Erica! You captured Maggie and Oaklawn beautifully; makes me want to call her and book a room NOW!