NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Recently read: Michael Connelly’s The Overlook




This is a particularly twisting plot with a strong surprise ending. LAPD detective Harry Bosch (I always love these sensitive solitary male detectives suffering from male menopause) is again at odds with his superiors, trying to break in another new partner, dealing with the FBI, terrorism, chemicals that could cripple the city, and a homicide. Oh, and a former lover is on the scene showing she’s even tougher than he is. I think Connelly’s books are excellent and worth wiling away a few summer hours.

No comments: