NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, January 7, 2008

AuthorSmart: help for you to Get it D.O.N.E.



AuthorSmart’s founder, Gail Richards, has another program that sounds like just the thing to help you get your writing project going in 2008: the Get it D.O.N.E. program. The program gives you weekly accountability to meet your deadlines and goals in addition to resources and support for a full year. January would be a good time to start it. Visit the web site at http://stores.authorsmart.com/page.bok?template=getitdone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The program starts for you whenever you are ready, so you can start it any time. I'm already on week 4, and it fun, interesting and really helps you focus!