NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, January 31, 2008

Recently read: Robert Maurer’s One Small Step Can Change Your Life



I have been out of touch with the business world’s latest buzzes since Stephen Covey’s first book came out (which I loved and still has an impact on my life). Because I’ve been out of touch, however, I missed hearing about the Japanese technique of Kaizen until I ran across a recommendation for this book in one of the blogs I read. This well-written small book doesn’t take long to read—which is the main point of Kaizen. Small steps, small triumphs, small glories: all help you tackle those big issues or projects that have been sitting in the dusty corners of your mind. I’ve been adding small things to my life as a result of reading this book, and am finding the principles are effective. If you like to read self-improvement books, like I do, I recommend this.

No comments: