NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, January 21, 2008

Martin Luther King, Jr.



This photograph of Martin Luther King, Jr., his wife Coretta Scott King, and daughter Yolanda Denise King was taken in 1956 by Dan Weiner. The photo is part of the exhibition “Let your motto be resistance: African American Portraits” at the National Portrait Gallery of the Smithsonian Institution. No matter where you are now, today would be a perfect day to visit the exhibition. You can see it online at http://nmaahc.si.edu/section/programs/view/2

No comments: