NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Judy Meinen, QXCI, and the blessings of alternative health care


Seeing Judy for Angel Therapy is on my list for 2008.

I met Judy Meinen years ago through my various women’s networks. I instantly felt comfortable around her. She is an RN, a psychic, a certified angel healer, a reiki master, healing touch practitioner, and a certified hypnotherapist. Judy is also trained to provide biofeedback using the QXCI technology. The QXCI (I think of it as “The Q”) is totally mysterious to me, and involves a computer. I can’t explain it, but I’m convinced of its usefulness because when I follow The Q’s instructions (with Judy’s interpretation), I feel so much better. For example, years ago after my first encounter with The Q, I switched to soy milk, one of its emphatic recommendations. I have much more energy since then. Note that The Q is completely individualized, so if you’re thinking, “soy milk, ewwwww,” remember that The Q’s advice to you may be different. During the holidays, I had The Q check out some supplements I was thinking of trying for middle-aged woes. The Q approved two, and nixed one, which saved me money. And again, I feel so much better for following the recommendations.

I also feel better for seeing Judy for a treatment, or even just talking like the two friends that we are. Visit her web site at http://www.angelcarehealingtouch.com/ . You don’t have to live in the area to benefit from her healing. Some of her services, such as the QXCI, can even be done over the phone!

No comments: