NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Monday, March 24, 2008

Computer transition






Charles Babbage (1791-1871) is credited with inventing the computer prototype.

I will soon be in computer-withdrawal, as my old one goes to spend the day at the service center to have its files transferred to my new one. Once all the mysterious things are done to my new one, the Tech Guy will come out to install everything, including my scanner and my printer. There will be some periods this week where I won’t have access to any computer at all—yikes! How in the world will I handle that? I’ll be posting and updating as often as I can during this transition phase. Stay tuned and check in again throughout the week.

No comments: