NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Inspiration from web links Part 3



These images of old advertisements are from http://store.doverpublications.com As always, to see post images in detail, click to enlarge.

Check out the blog spot Paris Breakfasts at http://parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com/ This is a blog by a photographer and watercolorist, Carol Gillott. As she states in her blog, she “paints Paris dreams.” Join her daily as she lusts after chocolate, pastries, miniature items, and glorious stores in her wanderings through New York and Paris. Hmmm, there seems to be a French theme running through my interests these days. . .

No comments: