NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, March 2, 2008

Biorhythms



Put that diet on hold until your physical cycle is positive.


I’ve added yet another task to my morning routine: checking my biorhythm for the day. Biorhythms are biological cycles. The three main ones are physical, intellectual, and emotional. When you are in the positive phase of a cycle, things work well. For example, when your intellectual cycle is up, you can plan effectively and your reactions will be appropriate. I’m going to give this a try. My physical cycle has been headed down into the negative phase, so I have cheerfully postponed my exercise program until it starts to head up! Here’s one of the many sites on the web that calculate your biorhythms. Just enter your birth date: http://www.bio-chart.com/

No comments: