NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, March 20, 2008

Recently read: Lee Child’s Echo Burning



I have said before that I like Child’s books, even if they are mass market. This one picks up from the previous one, and we rejoin Jack Reacher as he is on the run and headed west. As he hitches a ride from a pretty woman (Jack, Jack, you never learn.), he becomes caught up in the mystery surrounding her. A Texas town, a good-old-boy network, and plenty of action and danger make this one of Child’s typical page-turners. I’m a fast reader, but I went through this in record time. I just couldn’t put it down.

No comments: