NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rhinelander School of the Arts


This is the 46th year for the arts program in this small Northern Wisconsin community, when more than 300 people come together with 30 instructors to explore, learn and create in a variety of disciplines. Workshops are available for art and folk art, computer skills, mind, body & spirit, music, photography, small business and nonprofit development, theatre and drama, and writing. This summer, the week-long session is being held from July 19 through July 24. For information, see http://www.dcs.wisc.edu/lsa/soa

No comments: