NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Support your independent bookstore



Writers and readers still need independent bookstores. Carl and I buy a lot of books from Borders and from Amazon, AND we also buy from local and independent stores. Don’t let faceless buyers on the East Coast decide what you will be reading in the future. Learn more, including where your local independent bookstores are at http://www.indiebound.org/

No comments: