NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Sunday, July 19, 2009

TED Talks for educators



This is my Instructor's Hat for Early Fall.


With Globe University’s Early Fall Quarter (for some reason, they use that term name instead of calling it Summer Quarter) starting tomorrow, I’ve got my Instructor Hat on. The Bachelor’s Degree Online web site has lots of excellent information for both instructors and students. Check out their list of TED Talks they recommend for educators at http://www.bachelorsdegreeonline.com/blog/2009/25-incredible-ted-talks-for-educators I love that the title of that page is Learn-gasm!

If you are not familiar with TED Talks, when I first heard about them last year, they were described as “you tube for intellectuals.” There are thousands of recorded lectures on a wide range of topics, so having this list that targets those of interest to instructors is most helpful.

No comments: