NOTICE!

For some reason I can add sidebars, but not new posts. Please check back later. I have been working on a variety of things including switching my blog soon from this one, which was set up with my now-defunct West Wisconsin Telcom account. I hope to have my new blog through Gmail up soon. I will provide a link and announcement when I've got everything straight. 7/2/11




Thursday, July 9, 2009

A tornado in Kansas

Photo of their camper from the Smith's private collection

Here's an article I wrote for this week's Dunn County News http://www.dunnconnect.com/articles/2009/07/08/news/doc4a53ae323957b162911982.txt

I love being a writer and getting to spend time talking to people. Ed Smith is a retired UW-Stout professor who was delighted to talk about the Great Adventure. Next week I get to tour a winery. Is being a writer fun or what?

No comments: